Functional communication to meet an individual's medical,
social, and emotional needs is a human right.
Mark R. Hammond Associates is a speech and hearing center located in Southern Maine.
Our qualified speech language pathologists and audiologist provide comprehensive speech,
language, and audiology services to children and adults. We also provide several workshops and
conferences each year for continuing education on various topics related to the field.
- Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
- Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
- Articulation Disorders
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Voice Disorders
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Stuttering and Fluency Disorders
- Social Language & Pragmatic Skill Disorders